Download The House of the Dead 1 - 1998 For PC [FREE]

Download The House of the Dead 1998 For PC

House Of The Dead 1 - 1998

One of the best horror arcade games of the '90s, which is developed by Sega. It will bring back your childhood. This game works not only on XP but will also work on windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 hopefully will work on upcoming versions of windows as well if released.

Screenshot

The House of the Dead

The House of the Dead

The House of the Dead

System Requirements

Release date: 1998
CPU: 166MHz
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
RAM: 16MB
VGA Card: 32MB
Required DirectX (Every 90's game required this.)
Hard Free Space: 30MB
Game Size: 16MB (compressed in RAR)

Download

Download File 2The House of the Dead 1 - 1998 (If the above not file working, then download this one.)
Password: focdownloads.blogspot.com
For extracting you may need WinRAR. Download WinRAR Latest Version

Video Tutorial


Error "Please insert the CD-ROM"

I found some of you facing any issue with this game, Thanks for your comment as I knew it so I tried hard and FIXED Please insert the CD-ROM error.

Video Tutorial Fixing Error


If you have any issue with this game, let me know in comment thanks.

Socializer Widget
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

25 comments:

  1. I have 64 bit windows 10 it don't run..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 64 bit windows is having problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yap, because this old game is 16 bit version, so OS with 64 bit version doesn't support 16 bit application, except you're using OS with 32 bit version it's still support 16 bit application

    ReplyDelete
  4. this site is great for downloading games, I'm an enthusiast of playing old games. And this site is helping me with that. good work. hope many other games would come up soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't open the game :") ..please insert CD

    ReplyDelete
  6. installing direct X didnt work

    ReplyDelete
  7. still facing the same CD-ROM problem after installing directX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Guys...
    Those who are facing no cd error..
    please install power iso and mount one cd drive... after that game will work perfectly :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bro my game color is not good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, ive followed every step and when I click thotdrun.exe a menu pops up prompting me to install thotd and when I click install nothing happens

    ReplyDelete
  12. first install direct X then extract the file
    then game will run

    ReplyDelete
  13. The game loads for me but when I press the space bar to go too the main menu the mouse doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. offline Directx is also not working

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have downloaded this game, I have used winrar but when I want to extract it, it says Unkwon method

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use the latest version of WinRAR.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, you are right. Namaste

      Delete

Write a review - You can also report us using comment.