[Solved] HP LaserJet Error: 49 Err 3D910C8 [Fixed]


Recently I upgrade my workstation to Core i5 3rd generation, I installed windows 10 that was good actually great, but I turned back to my windows 8 because I was facing an error at my printer p2055 ( p2050, p2055 etc this a series ) error was when i tried to send any copy to print, my printer just gives me an error that 49 Err 3D910C8 Turn Off and Then On, and I needed my printer hardly.

I search internet and i found nothing, :/ some people told me to install any toolkit and somebody says its the problem of your computer registry bla bla bla, nothing worked at all.

Then one day i tried to search again after few days and i found a person with the same situation i faced too :) , i got something that helps me very much. That person said that recently HP released update for P2050 series that affect P2055 too so kindly delete the present drivers and update to old one.

I tried the same thing and it works like a bomb. Reason for sharing this issue is to help you people may be somebody need his/her printer badly just like I was thank you.


STEP 1
Select your mode and Remove All  other versions
STEP 2
Wait for a moment and Finish
STEP 3
Now Goto Control Panel > Hardware And Sound > Devices and Printers > right click on your printer and select the PCL6 As a default printer
Now print what ever you want it will works :) Enjoy and if you still facing any problem then just comment here.

Socializer Widget
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

4 comments:

  1. Still having the same problem after installing the software

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Install it as i showed you! Removal of the first drivers is must.

      Delete
  2. Nice post and please provide more information. Thanks for sharing.
    hp envy 5662 manual

    ReplyDelete

Write a review - You can also report us using comment.